The Municipality of Bra has allocated a fund from 2013 to support companies most penalized by increases in the TARES before and now by TARI (with reference only to the Municipal Tax Tribunal, net of the provincial surcharge (equal to 5%) , to support companies and businesses that are particularly penalized by the mechanism for calculating the new tax, which risks jeopardizing the profitable continuation of economic activity, in a sensitive socio-economic context due to the difficult financial situation that the country is experiencing.
Continuing the same path, in the year 2018 the companies and the commercial enterprises were particularly penalized by the full application in the tax year 2018 of the tables provided for by Presidential Decree no. 158 / 1999 for the distribution of weights between TARI's domestic and non-domestic users. For this reason, the compensation fund, in the year 2018, will go to support the realities that have been penalized most by the increase in tax. The object of the contribution will be the tax increases between 2017 and 2018 for homogeneous tax situations, provided that the total elimination of the variable share for the self-depletion of municipal waste in the year 2018 has not been granted.
The disciplinary and the application form have been elaborated in a consultation table that saw as actors the Municipality of Bra and the representatives of the most representative business organizations of the territory, with the aim of defining an equalizing and adequate instrument with respect to the purposes.
The total amount of the appropriation is € 80.000 and is the maximum spending limit. If the applications for the granting of the admitted contribution, submitted by the deadline of 8 April 2019 using the form on this page, exceed this amount, the amounts will be paid proportionally, within the limit indicated above.
Beneficiaries: all those who meet the following requirements can benefit from the contribution
- natural and legal persons, taxpayers, non-domestic homeowners for Tari purposes related to properties located in the Municipality of Bra;
- who regularly paid, on the date of submission of the application for this announcement, the Tares for the tax year 2013 and the Tari for the tax years 2014, 2015, 2016, or have initiated repayment plans for the payment of the aforementioned annuity with installment programs already approved by the municipal administration and for which the regularity of payments is verified at the scheduled deadlines and at least n. 2 installments already expired;
- that have regularly paid for the homogeneous situations as defined in the specification, on the date of application, the Tari for the year 2017 and have paid, by the date of 31.12.2018, the Tari for the year 2018 within the scheduled deadlines or through the institute of industrious repentance;
- who have not received any investigation regarding the same taxes and the previous Tarsu.
What is presented: Using the form included in the attachments of this page and forwarding it in the following ways:
- delivery material to the Municipal Protocol Office (Piazza Caduti per la Libertà 14 - second floor - timetable: Monday to Friday, 8: 30 / 12: 45, Tuesday and Thursday 15 / 16);
- via certified e-mail to the address email@example.com, attaching this form and identity card of the legal representative, the attachments must be digitally signed.
Please note that applications received via PEC will be accepted even if they submit a scan of the form showing the autograph signature of the legal representative of the company, accompanied by a valid document, even if not digitally signed. The proxy for the submission of the request is not allowed.
Question deadline: April 8 2019