What is that?
The Complaints Register ensures certainty and publicity to detailed complaints about disservices caused by the Municipality of Bra and highlighted by citizens. To be included in the register, complaints must be detailed, written and signed.
Where are the complaints filed?
The complaints are submitted to 'protocol office municipal:
- - by material delivery, with a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- by public or private postal service, with a photocopy of a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- - by fax, with a photocopy of a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- - via message to mailbox of the Office Protocol from any e-mail box, with attached complaint and identity document in one or more files signed with digital signature;
- - by message to the box of e-mail of the Protocol Office with attached complaint and identity document of the subscriber acquired by scanner and transmitted via any e-mail box, simple or certified;
- - by e-mail, the author of which is identified by the municipal computer system with the use of the electronic identity card or the national service card, to mailbox of the Office Protocol, with attached the complaint;
- - by sending to the box of Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) of the Municipality, by shipment from a certified mailbox (PEC), solely and uniquely designated to the subscriber;
- - by sending to the box of Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) of the Municipality, by sending from any certified mailbox (PEC), equipped with an incontrovertible digital signature of the citizen, or holographically signed and equipped with an electronic copy of an identity document of the candidate himself.
What is the process?
Complaints included in the register will be answered in writing within 60 days from the date of delivery to the municipal protocol. Complaints will be published in the register kept digitally by thePublic relations office, where the complaints presented by citizens regarding the services managed by the municipal administration will be noted in chronological order. The register contains the details of the protocol of receipt of the complaint, the date of registration, the subject of the complaint, the organizational unit or the competent organizational units, the details of the response protocol indicating the date, the subject the outcome of the response.