What is it?
The Register of Complaints assures certainty and publicity to the detailed complaints about the disagreements caused by the City of Bra and highlighted by the citizens. To be included in the register, complaints must be detailed, written and signed.
Where are the complaints filed?
The complaints are submitted to 'protocol office municipal:
- - by material delivery, with a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- by means of the public or private postal service, with a photostatic copy of a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- - by fax, with a photostatic copy of a valid identity document of the subscriber;
- - via message to mailbox of the Office Protocol from any email box, with attachment claims and identity document in one or more digital signature signed files;
- - by message to the box of e-mail of the Protocol Office with enclosed claim and identity document of the subscriber acquired through scanners and transmitted by any e-mail box, simple or certified;
- - by e-mail, the author of which is identified by the municipal computer system using the electronic identity card or the national service card, mailbox of the Office Protocol, with attached the complaint;
- - by sending to the box of Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) of the Municipality, by shipment from a certified mailbox (PEC), solely and uniquely designated to the subscriber;
- - by sending to the box of Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) of the Municipality, by shipment from any certified mailbox (PEC), endowed with a national incontrovertible digital signature, or signed by hologram and provided with an electronic copy of an identity document of the candidate.
What is the iter?
Complaints included within the register will be answered in writing within 60 days from the date of delivery to the municipal protocol. Complaints will be posted on the record held in digital mode from 'Public relations office, where the complaints submitted by the citizens in respect of services managed by the municipal administration will be recorded in chronological order. The register lists the details of the complaint filing protocol, the date of the prototyping, the subject of the complaint, the organizational unit or the relevant organizational units, the details of the response protocol with the indication of the date, the object and of the outcome of the response.